Thursday, June 15, 2006

missed coincidence & missed food

i was reading Mr Brown's blog as well as Kenny Sia's blog and I realised there were quite a few coincidences like :

Mr Brown was at the PC Show on 4 June. Me too. but still I didnt see him. How I wished I could have said hi to him. I really enjoyed his podcast on "Smile and Speak English". That really got me rolling off the floor. So funny.

Kenny Sia was also in Singapore the same time I was there, and according to what he wrote in his blog entry, he too was at the Ministry of Sound on 3 June. Guess I would have left by then when he arrived after midnight. Wonder if he saw the ah-pek dancing on the dancefloor? and the spiderman too?

And now after reading their blogs and also that of someone's elses, I kick my arse for not checking out the few eateries/restaurants than have mushroomed in town (Singapore I mean). XiYan ( should have thought of this restaurant for mum's bday) as well as a JiaXiang Sarawakian Kolo Mee. Damn.

1 Comments:

At Fri Jun 16, 10:03:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool! daddy visited mr. brown and kennysia's blogs. he thought the brown and miyagi podcasts were very funny! he also recommends: www.talkingcock.com which is a singlish satirical website. he asked me to recommend mr brown's podcasts on my website, as he thinks my granddad especially will like it. oh, daddy also says thank you very very much for carrying the 1kg jewelry box!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home