Saturday, June 10, 2006

on the way

at the airport's free computer terminal now.

this is my first in my many trips I am early for check-in. just because it is at such an unearthly hour. slept for a wee bit on the sofa with Jaslyn. woke up at 3.15am and got ready to set off for the airport which really is just not very very far away. 5 mins at most? ha.

and so i had to remove some of my items from my luggage and my hand luggage. I think it was a total of nearly 6 kgs off the load and that was already minus the many more items I had left behind at mum's place.

next time, no more buying stuff for people because there was 1 particular item already weighed 1 kg by itself. and also again, there were many items I had not managed to buy for some other friends. Boy, I think if I had bought the rest of the other stuff, I will be stuck because it is all other's peoples stuff.

This trip I only managed to buy 1 top and 1 dress and 2 pairs of shoes of which I did not manage to bring it back. I now have to beg someone else's who is coming to Melbourne to help me bring them back for me. the rest for kids. and some foodstuff too.

it is nearly 7am over in Melbourne now. time to wake up guys. not for me - I have the whole 3 aisle seats (hopefully) to make me comfy for zzzz time.

Melbourne here I come. oh I miss this place so so sorely. so dearly. my birthplace. my birth country. my parents. my friends. my food. my shopping. I have to go back to my own family now esp my kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home