Monday, June 05, 2006

friends and blessings


cant believe during the 2 days here so far, I got to meet some people whom I have lost contact with :

- Jenn joind us to MOS
- Matthew (who was my kinder, primary and secondary school friend and who shares the same surname and birthday and I do), is a mutual friend of Jaslyn's colleague and friend
- repeatedly bumped into my pimary school friend on the dancefloor at MOS
- sat next to my secondary classmate, Iris, by cincidence at the Suntect City food court today
- bumped into an albino acquaintance from NP
- saw my former neighbour (son) from SMR
- met and talked to Serene's hubby at the PC Show

isn't this enough for 2 days I have been here in, yes Iknow, SMALL TINY LITTLE SINGAPORE (often called the Little Red Dot). I mean how often do you strike lottery?

yes, talking abt lottery, the 4 digits combination of my Chinese bday and mum's "western" bday did bingo. bingo small not big though. but still, it did bingo right?

and for the past 2 days here, I have been told to buy 4D by 3 different persons, all due to what happened in cirscumspect.

as for my trip to MOS, I will do a separate entry there. NO, I am not too old for such places anymore, after what I saw and witnessed yesterday. haha, Attica, Zouk, One Rochester here I come !!!...

2 Comments:

At Wed Jun 07, 10:39:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mum, kids and myself misses you very very much. Hard to find you at night. Just call your mobile and as usual - no answer.

 
At Sat Jun 10, 04:57:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

opps! hmm...sorry, she was with me:p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home