Sunday, May 28, 2006

migraine, stress, nightmares and me

my health seems to be in the doldrums...with the recurring cold and flu and now I must have been really stressed out because the full fledge MIGRAINE happened yesterday!!!!!!!!!! and to think I have not had the full fledged onset of the migraine for a good few years. (I used to have them during exam times)

what do I mean by full fledged? well, basically means that I had the vision disturbances, followed by the one side throbbing headache followed by a good retch. erghhhh.....

and so I had to miss steamboat orgainsed by my neigbour.

and the stress must be giving me NIGHTMARES too. I was screaming away with me shouting "Salvation. Redemption" out loud at night.

what am I up to ? I dunno. I just want good health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home