Saturday, May 27, 2006

Thursday till Today

so, Jessie & Godfrey turned up all right on Thursday and we went for yum-cha at Jackie's Kitchen together some of the same people who was at the dinner on Wednesday night.

since they were going to stay with us, I thought we might as well have dinner together. and the quickest and easiest way was, yes, steamboat again!!! (steamboat round 3 was cancelled and that was why we went for dinner at Kayu on Wed night).

come Friday, brought Jessie to buy some of her stuff at Spotlight and later BoxHill centre. we then proceeded for lunch at Rex Hunt D'lish Fish at Port Melbourne. food was okay. the kids definitely loves it - chips, batter and all. Vic Market was next and I bought some fresh seafood. I kinda missed this place coz I used to shop so much there while living at West Melbourne. then it was home as Godfrey needed a nap and so Jessie went shopping at Westfield. after dinner, we went to our individual cell group meetings with them joining us at the end of their meeting.

this morning, we bade farewell to them as they left our house at 7.30am for the airport. and I am gonna meet them up again when I return to Singapore this week.

three words to describe my state now - fatigued, cold and lifeless.

update : steamboat round 4 tonight as our Singaporean neighbour, the Lims, has extended their invitation to us to pop by their house for dinner tonight. until after I come back from Singapore, no more steamboats please. enough of it liao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home