Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Hair Story


Decided to do a bit of pampering yesterday. popped by one of the many Korean salons that has mushroomed in town of late. This one was in Box Hill and it had a quirky name - Beauty Bank. You mean you can deposit your beauty into a bank? or is it that you can credit your beauty and to be paid for in time to come?

well, not to digress, I went in and got a haircut and my coloured/highlighted roots touched up. the brown turned out to be really browner than I thought it would be. and the haircut? well, she gave me a slight fringe and layered it down on a otherwise very thick mane that had grown out of whack these past few months since Jan 19 and which I had my hair done at another outlandish named salon - Fa3 Zhi1 Wu4 Yu3 (发之物语)in Singapore. Why dont they just name it Hair Talk which is just a literal translation of the name in Chinese? like BreadTalk (面包物语)???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home