Thursday, May 11, 2006

ted and mom's day

at first, I wanted to wake up early to make the pizza roll lunch for Theo. but it was too comfy lying in my own bed, all warm and snuggly. The moment you get out of bed, the cold snaps you in. Grrrr.

it's funny how i feel much better after that puke. although now it seems another bout of the cough is returning. not too good.

so, Theo had to be dressed up as a teddy bear. and this was what we did - hubba did the ears and tail and I did the make up with my eyeliner. gee, he looks beary cute.





then I had totally forgotten about the Mother's Day celebration at Tessa's kindy today until hubba called to remind me after sending her there. I think this was the fastest I ever got myself ready, in a record time of 10 minutes and I was out of the house. Arrived at half past nine, which was still okay and kept Tessa company whilst she was doing her own tasks and activities. we were then invited to sit around and watch them sing and perform. too bad I did not have my camera with me. so pissed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home