Wednesday, May 10, 2006

side note

I'd retched. boy, it was stinking putrid. took a shower to wash myself from head to toe to get rid of the foul-smell. better see a doc tomorrow. and as well, i have to dress Theo up as a teddy bear and make lunch enough for 6 too for their Teddy Bear Picnic. which was why I got hubba to buy some mozarella cheese and franks. I am going to make a pizza roll with the puff pastry lined with tomato paste, cheese, ham or franks and parsley and then bake. and voila - u have a decent finger food for the kids to eat. Hope I am well enough to do that though.

side note: I'd just received a reply mail from my long lost secondary mate Jenn and she actually wrote this: "so cool to have your own blog. The joy and luxury of a stayhome mom.". There u go, I'd just posted something that I WANT OUT being a fulltime mum/housewife/domestic scientist/minister of home affairs and here I have someone "envy" me - a nobody stay-at-home and bored housewife. The aphorism that "the grass is greener over the other side of the fence" holds so well and true!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home