Wednesday, May 10, 2006

cold, sleepless and art



here i was lying in the comfort of my own doona, all wrapped up from head to toe in fleece, turned on the electric blanket as well as the heater trying to take a rest whilst feeling cold despite doing all of the above. And I was trying to get Tessa to take her afternoon snooze as well, well well, to no success though. Just as I was gently cascading to sleep, she woke me up by saying she needs a drink of water. Mind you, do you think you can return to sleep after that, NO, I then decided to take out my camera to snap some pictures of her and before you know it, she has taken control over the camera shooting mindlessly. Most of it were craps except for this:



a budding photographer in the making. quite a piece of art you reckon???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home