Sunday, May 07, 2006

Friends far and apart

A few days ago, I received an email from one of my long lost secondary school friend. I was only too pleased to have received this email. Finally we are back in contact after she had gone MIA sometime after 2003.

And therefore, the logical thing for me to do was to forward her email to our 2 other friends. My mum used to call the 4 of us "xi duo jin hua" or rather "The 4 Musketeers".

So here we are, 2 of us here in Australia (me in Melbourne and HJ in Perth) and 2 of them in Singapore, bonded again.

Now we are planning to meet up with one another coz both HJ and I are making trips back to Singapore at about the same time in June and we are planning a really BIG girls night out cum get-together and do something frivolous. I was suggesting either Zouk or MOS or even go to some really nice place just to hang out and to really catch up with each other's lives.

Singapore - here I am - counting down the days to stepping onto your soil again.
No. of Days to Singapore : 25

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home