Wednesday, May 10, 2006

my entertainment

i went to bed early last night. woke up intermittently throughout the night to drink more water, took more paracetamol (Lemsip), gargled with Betadine, sprayed Difflam throat spray, sucked some lozenges.

but come morning albeit ill-rested, I still had to wake up to prepare the kids' milk and brekkie and Theo's lunchbox for the day. so today for his lunch, I took it easy by cutting the croissant into half and then spreading it butter, a slice of cheddar cheese, fresh sliced tomatoes and ham with mayo and parsley.

hubba had to send Tessa to kinder as I was feeling cold and energyless (pardon me - if there is such a word). I have no appetite to eat coz the throat really hurts.

I am now in the bedroom, with the heater turned on, and my laptop on my laps, checking emails, surfing the net, pay bills and will try to download some stuuf into the computer.

The laptop has become my source of entertainment really. I rarely watch the TV except for the news on Ch 9. With the internet, I can source all kinds of info from it. (that is why they coined a new term called infotainment) which is what the internet and laptop is all about these days. I am even thinking of watching Dae Jeung Kam with it. That is, provided I can squeeze some time to do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home