Wednesday, May 24, 2006

late post

busy full on day indeed. was so bleary spent by this time and wanted to head to bed. but i decided against it, so popped the Renee Olstead CD into the playeer as well as a Codral Flu Tablet (not the Night formula, which tends to make me drowsy lousy) down my throat and turned the laptop back on again.

first it was busy window shopping this morning. with my chirpy neighbour Happy of course. I am so glad I found such a good friend in my neighbourhood. saw the P brand ankle high boots - just in time for winter - too bad they ran out of my size. phew, i can heave a sigh of relief. let it pass. enough of that P brand I think - already own a bag and 2 pairs of shoes from this brand. and truly I am not such a huge fan of theirs but somehow I bought more of their stuff than the G brand (I mean bags) and the SF brand (I mean shoes). But maybe somehow I would still end up buying more of this brand coz they seems more contemporary than say the F brand.

anyway, I came home to find a dozen of rice dumplings from In Chyi. and had 2 immediately - for lunch. thanks InChyi. You are great!

then it was back to KAYU again for dinner- this time with Ps VSoo & Crystal, the Tays, the Oens and ourselves when the Wus backed out and our guests from Singapore Jessie & Godfrey was a noshow. wonder what happened to them. could not contact them at all - either on message or diverted back to Singapore. and they were supposed to return from the Grampians and stay with us these few nights until Saturday. hopefully they will turn up tomorrow.

sidenote on Kayu - I got a free meal for my next trip worth $13.50. Hurray!!!

so, it's the 24 May, oh no, my time shows that it's passed 12midnight, so it's 25 May now - can you belive it, it's 7 more days to Singapore. and received Jaslyn's email this morning. a date's been set for 3 June to go for a buffet dinner at Merchant Court Hotel (I think) and then head to MOS. I'm gonna check this place out. sometimes, at the back of my head, I wonder if I am too old for such things. well, who knows. sometimes, we need to be young all over again.

oh no, just checked out the MOS Singapore website and the music is sounding too loud for me already. maybe I should just head to a jazz club huh?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home