Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Korean Food

I think I have, as they say it, 口福 (according to one web Chinese-English disctionary, it translates to the luck of having good things to eat, ha!), because I was invited back to my Korean neighbour, Happy's place, for Korean lunch again. This time, it was a special hot-pot dish from her hometown. Cant recall the name though, but I will ask her again. This dish was made with chicken, sweet potatoes, cabbage, with ginger, garlic and chilli to lace the aroma and taste. Oh, she added pumpkin to it as well.

Her friend Mira was there as well and I was told she is a good cook as well. So, I asked her how to make kim-chi. She faithfully told me the steps to make them, well, it sounded kind of easy peasy, but come to the real thing, I dont think I can make it the way she told me. nevermind, I can always pop by my neighbour for some. teeheehee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home