Saturday, June 10, 2006

good bye Singapore

it is now past 12 midnight again.

This time, however, is for me to get ready for my return trip back to Melbourne. I am very sleepy in fact. The timing for my departure is really odd at 530am. Have just called the airline airport office and was told their check-in counter opens at 230am.

OK, Jaslyn has now finished her shower and it's gonna be my turn now.

My dear friend is sending me to the airport. How very touched. You know, the hours are really weird. Thank you dear friend. Appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. A friend whom I have known for 21 years, you can never replace the level of friendship with any other.

My parents too. I'm gonna really miss them. *tears welling*.

Melbourne - see you soon.

4 Comments:

At Sat Jun 10, 04:45:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Sat Jun 10, 04:48:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Elaine,
"That's What Friends Are For"

: ) YL

 
At Sat Jun 10, 11:17:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YL, thank for taking care for my dear darling. She needs lot of care and love.

 
At Sun Jun 11, 12:36:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya, you continue to give her your tender loving care ok?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home