Wednesday, June 07, 2006

3 days summary

Sunday - day spent at Suntec City with dad and mum. was at the Book Fair and the PC Show. mum bought some 2 pair of jeans for the kids at kidstyle. wanted to buy the Transformer toy at Toys R Us but could not decide which one to buy. was totally spent by the end of the day and the taxi queue was killing us.

Monday - went to Eastpoint with dad and mum. NTUC was our 1st stop and I was frantically looking for the stuff I needed to buy. Used my vouchers at Ero and had to top up only $1 cash for all the products redeemed. took a train to Raffles Place and bought 2 pairs of pants for the kids outside UOB Plaza and then settled some stuff at GE Life Centre. Then met up with Jas and Jenn for some shopping and dinner at the Republic Food Court at Wisma for some goold old fashioned Fried Hokkien Prawn Mee. Verdict - its lost some fare as compared to the last time I had it in Jan this year.

and it this day our dear friend HuiJee arrived from Perth!!


Tuesday - early appointment at Tampines - ended up with loads of my Avene skincare from Guardian. came home to eat yummy home cooked lunch by my beloved mum (who was insistent I eat home). stir-fried Chye Sim with the mushrooms I brought over and some fish cake and tomatoes, steamed pomfret and my mum's specialty - pig stomach's soup !!!

Sunday

was quite dispirited to find my mum's visa application to OZ has been rejected again due to her health condition of which the immigration dept has her records. I thus have to make a personal trip to lodge an appeal.

met up with,first all, Huijee whilst she was at GG5 Wisma. and so bought a "little black dress" a 30% off for myself. wonder when I can wear it and where to now. hehe. after which we proceeded to, oh yes, G Brand started their sale. after some queuing, we went in to find G brand fanatics scrambling to grab their choice piece(s). thank God I didnt see anything my eyes could fancy. teeheehee...Dinner, or should I say, supper was at this Japanese Soba/Udon eatery at the basement of Paragon. good noodles with a generous serve. brimming full.

HJ drove all of us home. they all agreed that I should spend more time here - I've been praying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home