Saturday, June 10, 2006

back in Melbourne

the plane touched down at the Melbourne International Airport at about 10 minutes to 3 pm according to my watch. The flight was extremely smooth and I managed to squeeze some sleep in the midst as well as a glimpse of the movie of Brokeback Mountain.

the hubba was, can u believe it, still at home when I called just before I proceeded to the immigration counter. so pissed.

anyway, while waiting him and kids to appear, I spoke to this lady whom i met while at Changi Airport and on the same flight. She's here to attend her niece's graduation and will be staying at Croydon at her aunt's place.

kids were asleep when they arrived. oh how I missed them. so lovely to see them. such adorable kids.

went for dinner at Kayua again. it was only after dinner and at home I realised that the free meal voucher was with me in my slingbag all the while. better use it before 30 June 2006 when it expires.

did not have much appetite to eat as I guess I was still very full from last night's dinner at Jumbo Seafood Restaurant. Thanks to Jenn for her treat. Jenn, you are great. Please remember to collect the calcium chews from John Little at the Expo okay? If not, what a waste.

The dinner last night was as usual the fares I normally order when I go for seafood meals - deep fried baby squid, deep fried critters with stuffed sotong, Singapore chiili crab, a tofu and rice dish for mum plus a new item, scallops in yam ring.

too bad I miss the late night shopping till 1am which is today. anybody shopping out there now? 3500 miles away and my heart is still there.

4 Comments:

At Sat Jun 10, 11:13:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, darling. no next time late to airport.Forgive me!!!

 
At Sun Jun 11, 12:35:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya, am here. did u get me message on Skype? Think my message was not delivered...

 
At Sun Jun 11, 02:30:00 AM 2006, Blogger Mamabliss said...

Glad you touched down safely... there's no place like home... will see you in August when Steven & I visit Melbourne... ;)

 
At Sat Jun 17, 12:18:00 PM 2006, Blogger Elaine Choi said...

Hi Pauline. yeap. see u. pls email me and let me know the details. Pls remember to pick up the gift i have for Tim alright?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home