Sunday, June 11, 2006

to miss or not to miss

Things I missed in Singapore :

- meeting up with some other friends especially not being able to see Pauline's son, cute little baby Timothy and spending more time hanging out with busy HuiJee
- more GSS shopping and the late night shopping
- the not that hot weather as I had expected before I went (in fact, it rained and was cloudy some days)

Things I do not miss in Singapore:

- the humidity (the oil, the shine, the clogged pores, the sweaty armpits - erghhhh)
- my brother's computer keyboard (wireless but useless)

Things I rather miss here in Melbourne:

- the cold friggin weather NOW
- the housework!!!

Things hotting up in Melbourne:

- the STOCKTAKE SALE is on now (to compensate the lack of shopping in Singapore?!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home