Monday, May 01, 2006

*yawn*

I am tired. very tired indeed. it's the reason why i have gone MIA these few days.

I finally BOUGHT THE LAPTOP. no, not Mac, not Sony either. I landed myself with a Toshiba Satellite A100/4600 from DickSmith Powerhouse. well, not that I like the look of it, in fact, I loathe it. it's nothing like the Mac or even the Sony VAIO ones. But this one is easier on the wallet. Exactly the same features as the Sony VAIO VGNFE15GP model minus the in-built web-cam. and I sure got some good deals from them. that makes me happy, very very happy in fact. this was Friday. I came home besides the laptop, a new set of Panasonic 5.8Ghz cordless phones. The current Uniden WDECT phones interferes with the wireless router we have.

Did a fair bit of shopping and dining out too - Friday night at Chaddy for Jap food, Target, Myers and Borders. Sat and Sun at Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre - Kmart and IKEA. *boring* Only difference is - Sat night was Vietnamese food at Richmond whilst Sunday was TGI Fridays at Jam Factory.

today was stay at home day with home cooked meal - rice, hairygourd soup with dried scallops, chicken bones and pork, mixed vegetables with frankfurts and fishball noodles, salmon patties and spring rolls served on a bed of cucumbers. I still like the Vietnamese way of eating spring rolls with crisp lettuce leaves and Vietnamese mint and the carrot strips in chillied fish sauce. Yummilicious.

boring mum with a boring life in boring melbourne. that's me...ha!

sweet dreams.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home