Wednesday, April 12, 2006

mac vs pc vs sony vs nec

went shopping for a laptop this morning. am still eagerly waiting for ibook intel to be released, however, my neck has stretched way too long and therefore decided to check out PC notebooks.

was contemplating between the Sony one and the NEC one. The latter was on special and comes with a free Lexmark printer. I am still more geared to the Sony model coz it is sleek in design and comes with the latest centrino core duo technology and is white like ibbok.

however, i came home and saw the similar NEC model was on special at the IT show in Singapore for only S$1999 and normal price was still only S$2199. hence, i told myself, no way am I buying this one here for A$2195 despite the freebies like the bag, usb flash drive, usb mouse and the Lexmark all-in-one printer which retails for $75.

then I checked out the Sony one. Retailing in Singapore for about S$2899 I think. But here selling at A$2195.

then again, just received an email from our tech geek friend JNgu, who still think I should buy the Apple Mac Book Pro which will set me back at least $3000 plus for the lower end model and up to A$4 grand for the higher end one. whoa! not sure I should be forking this kind of money out.

but i really need one to get started on the marketing proposal to my client. God, help me decide by tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home