Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Gym for me ? yay

Finally trotted down to the gym on the recommendation by Dr GC today. Well, it was truly impressive - it was filled with high tech equipments out of which I have no idea how they work or function or for what purpose. I have only tried THE THREADMILL which of course was at the condo gym at my parents place when I was in Singapore. How unfit I am, ain't I ?

after a quick showaround by Krishia, she sat me down to tell me about the membership packages. "Bodyshaping package" is the one for me as they offer free personal training once per week for 1/2 hour and lasts 3 months each time unless I pulled-out. sounds ok.

but seriously, i was more interested to do Pilates. hmmmm....maybe I shd head to that Physio centre. But wait a minute, this location is better. I can drop Tessa off and then voila, off to the gym for workouts. whoa....I am ambitious man. OR am I ?

new year resolutions. wait a minute - it's already a quarter of the year passed. alright maybe my 3/4 year resolutions would be GET FIT!!!...haha...we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home