Thursday, March 30, 2006

"How to have a Beautiful Mind"


Bought this book titled above by author Edward De Bono when it was first released 2 years ago. From Borders or one of the other booksellers I cant remember. Have long admired the author since uni days when we studied about his "Six Thinking Hats" in one of our Marketing units ? Boy, cannot remember or could it be one of those Managements subjects. Memory losing me. More so of the latter.

Anyway, I was going though depression and was seeking ways out of that state of mind and read through chapter by chapter faithfully every night. Recently I took the book out to skim through the chapters again.

So, do I have a beautiful mind after reading this book ? Well, I have to be very frank with you, answer is NO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home