Thursday, March 30, 2006

Of OSIM uZap, McDonalds Fantastic and Xando X-Fat

Bought one of this OSIM UZAP at Changi airport before boarding the plane bound for Melbourne on the night we left Singapore. Have faithfully been using it every night. Results ? hehe...I have to confess that I still binge eat - ice creams, chocolates, deep fried foods, chips, lollies and all unhealthy stuff when I am stressed with the kids!

watch the commercial:



ALSO, I LOVE the McDonalds Fantastic burger, which in my opinion, the rice patties are yummier than MOS Burger's (how I miss it....ah...of MOS Burger, I have a story to tell...hmmmm). My kids love them too, my parents too. Is it still available now? It's junk food but it's good food. That explains why I need UZAP.



MAYBE I need this - Xando X-Fat. The actress in the ad, Fann (Woon Fong), was my primary classmate back in Sennett Estate Primary School. She's always been this Fann-tastic. She's been blessed with a tall figure, fair smooth porcelain skin, good looks and is cut out to be in the showbiz. I was a really skinny girl then - whilst she has maintain her svelte figure, I have ballooned from a 45kg frame to one who weighs 50-51kg after 2 kids plus flabs here and there. I MUST endeavour to take up Pilates. I MUST call the physiotherapy centre who offers Pilates first thing tomorrow. I MUST. I MUST. I MUST. (although this has been "playing" in my mind since I came back.)



haha...

You can watch all the Singapore commercials from this fella's blog : sgtvcm

2 Comments:

At Mon Apr 03, 11:33:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mc Donald's "Fan-tastic" burgers are the worst. I hope they flop miserably and will be taken out from their menu soon.

Mos burger's rice burger, on the other hand,is much better.

Well, then again, I guess everyone has different tastes.

Cheers,
Maria

 
At Tue Apr 04, 04:39:00 PM 2006, Blogger Elaine Choi said...

Hi Maria,

Thanks for dropping by even though I dont know you.

Well, I meant McDonalds' rice patties have been seasoned whilst Mos Burgers' not. That is the reason why I like it.

But I will never cease to love Mos Burger.

If you have any nice and good food to recommend, feel free to do so. I cant wait to eat them on my next trip back.

Elaine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home