Thursday, April 06, 2006

wintry cold autumns night

boy....I think I am coming down with a flu. It was so bloody cold today and the strong wintry wind didnt help for sure.

I sure am not looking forward to the coming of winter. It's been an early fall this season coz I remember it was still pretty warm on certain days in late April last year. Now with the daylight saving ended, nightime sets in early. By the time we have our dinner starting at 6pm, it feels as though it is time for bed.

Bought a BBQ Charcoal Chicken which incidentally was a silly mistake made by hubba after receiving an SMS from him. anyway, all the better, I had potatoes, carrots and celery in my fridge. I had green peas in the freezer. So for dinner, we had the roast chicken, plus roast potatoes with parsley and green peas slimed with butter. Then I used the bones and some meat to make it into a Roast Chicken and Vegetables soup - adding potatoes, carrots, celery, kidney beans, barley and onion into the soup. Yum. Warm wintry dinner for a cold autumn night.

Then popped a Pandadol and off I receded and snugged to my bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home