Monday, April 24, 2006

Monday Blues

It's Monday again. The start of yet another week. Tomorrow being the Anzac public Holiday. Yes, again, the gloomy and downcast weather looms outside, bringing with it a sense of hopelessness and helplessness. Boy, I think I am prone to this syndrome termed the Seasonal Affective Disorder.

Anyway, things to accomplish today :

1. Pay for my ticket to Singapore. Yes, I am heading back to Singapore come 1st June for a week to celebrate mum's 70th birthday. Ssshhhh, it is gonna be a secret. A surprise visit to her. I have to get Jaslyn's help to book the function room and cater for food.

2. Call up the stupid CWorld to see if I can get my Sony VAIO laptop today. Doubt very much so, I think. Damn, to think there will be a PC Show during the period I will be in Singapore.

3. Pick up some more fruits from Aldi and soy milk for Tessa.

4. Pass the CD to Mrs Soutter, Theo's form teacher in prep.

5. gather some research for my impending meeting with Chris.

Okay. gotta ciao now as it's time to go pick up Tessa from kinder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home