Sunday, April 23, 2006

How Very Happy

one busy day you came home and found a bagful of Max Mara hangers and a box of Korean ginseng brought specially right to my doorstep, into the house. you feel down. you feel exhausted. you feel forlorn. you feel whatever-way-you-should-feel-in-a-bad-weathers-day.

then you called that person to thank her for the things she's brought in. and the very moment u hear her voice over the phone, you instantly lit up, her voice, so chirpy, so cheerful, so very happy, as it be, Happy turns out to be her name. she lives up to her name. This English name is a literal translation from her native Korean name.

And she'd just returned from her holiday to Korea and Singapore where she lived for a few years after she got married to Ivan, who's half Singaporean half Scottish. ahhh, regarding Ivan, I have a story to tell....anyway, will leave it to the next post.

and they are my neighbour here. how very lovely to know them.

anyway, i have digressed a bit, back to the topic on the phone call, Happy said the hangers are good for hanging skirts and trousers and the expensive Korean ginseng capsules is a gift for me. How very touched I was. Thank you so much Happy. and of course to you too Ivan, my ex-neighbour in Singapore. That's where the next story starts and it will be for the next post on how we met them. and i want to put their picture into the next post as well.

her voice - lit my day. her personality - touched my day. her gestures - made my day.

God bless you all, the Reids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home