Friday, April 21, 2006

this is NOT my day

This is NOT my day for many reasons:

1. the weather was colllllllllllllllldddddddddddddddd...max of 14 degrees today. it's like winter just that it is not officially winter as yet. tomorrow willnot be any better either.

2. received a nasty letter from my next door neighbour regarding our sub-division on the land alleging us as doing it out of greed and causing unnecessary feuds especially to them. we did not bear any grudges on them when they raised their objections. Really I dont see why they should harbour any ill-feelings towards us.

3. was supposed to await picking up my Sony laptop today from ComputerWorld's Box Hill store today. When I called up their Dandenong office from where I placed my order from, the guy whom I bought the laptop from Gary said he would call me back. When he didnt return my call later, I called him and he told me that the stocks just arrived and would be checking for me. After hanging on for 20 minutes or so, someone else picked up the line and I told him I was holding on for Gary. Know what he told me? - "Gary's left for the day.". Whhhhaaaattttt ??? I was furious - " What do mean by Gary's left for the day?", "he told me he is checking stock for me and told me to hold on". Mr Krishna told me he is the manager there and so I told him what kind of staff do u have? Total absolute lack of professionalism. This guy used the same tactic when we were placing our order. He told us the stocks would arrive shortly but after I placed my order, he told me it's been sold or shipped to other branches. This is what I would term "purveying unnecesary falsehood". Total bitter sweet ramblings really. Now I have nothing to work on for my marketing proposal for my client and it's been 2 weeks!!!

I can only let out a huge sigh.......aighhhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home