Thursday, April 27, 2006

where is the laptop? not 1 in sight. not al all. not very happy.

to those guys at Cworld, I have only these words to say to you - wacky, moronic, liars, useless, unreliable, crackers, harebrained, jerky, ridiculous, dimwits, dopey......give me more words please. And BIG ones please. since these words are the only way and means to punch you guys, literally, since I abhor physical violence (pun intended).

For heavens sake, I was being very kind, in fact super duper kind and composed when I went (read: drove) all the way at a super duper high petrol price of $1.45 per litre to Dandenong to be faced with yet another no-show of my laptop.

So, I got my money refunded and I dont care they incurred any charges since I paid with my AMEX card. They should, really, compensate me for the time lost and wasted and reimburse me with the petrol expenses incurred. Or even better, sell me the VGNFE18GP higher model at the price I paid for for the 15GP one since they had one in stock. however, i had to bring myself back to reality. And the reality really is ONLY to get my money refunded.

seems now I have to settle for a Apple Mac. Or is it "fated" for me to get one???

still i cannot decide. maybe Toshiba? maybe Dell? most probably Apple Mac. eventually it might still be the Sony.

Heaven help me please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home