Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Dad is with Jesus now

It is with a heavy heart that I write about my dad's passing away this morning at the nursing home despite him showing signs of his recovery and consciousness.

But I have an assurance that Jesus forgave him of his sins and that Jesus loves him very much during last Thursday's healing session at Bethesda cathedral. This by itself, is the greatest comfort to hear.

Our life on earth is only temporary. Life with Jesus is eternal. and bliss.

I will miss you dad. We will see you in heaven one day.

1 Comments:

At Tue Dec 05, 12:29:00 PM 2006, Blogger Mamabliss said...

Hi Elaine, you have our deepest condolences...was just thinking about you this morning... could we have the place where your dad's wake will be held at, we'd like to pay him our respect... please sms me... thanks

Pauline

 

Post a Comment

<< Home