Saturday, November 11, 2006

the baby that was not meant to be

it was unplanned. and it was not meant to be. at 8 weeks, the fetal heartbeat could not be detected on ultrasound. and it had been so for quite a few weeks before and after the doc's appt. until the d&c was done. it went smoothly. i am okay. some people chipped "it must have been hard on you with so many things happening at the same time". I say "I am fine. I am coping well. God made me a strong woman"

and i have been treated well - dearest friend took urgent leave to help take care of my little girl, her mum made tonic food for me and food for Tessa, bought more fresh chicken and ginger for me to use later on, another friend took me out to drink tonic soup, took care of Tessa by bringing her out together with her twins, cousins dropping by with more tonic food and fresh food. i am so touched by their kind gestures. indeed i am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home