Monday, October 23, 2006

busy

Tessa and I were due to leave Singapore tonightwith SQ. I had contacted SQ to cancel my seats on the flight. It's been 35 days exactly today being back here. Well, at least, the good thing about it being here is that my hayfever is gone and Tessa's incessant runy nose has stopped.

Settled the nursing home part and dad will be discharged tomorrow from the hospital and will be transferred there with the ambulance the nursing home provides.

Now, I have to find ways and means to get mum to do a follow up with the doctor. The hospital had wanted her to be admitted into A&E but she had vehemently opposed to it and even gave me a big lashing out. sigh. sometimes, it is difficult being her daughter.

Dear Lord, give me more strength and patience and love. Your grace and mercy endures forever. Amen.

2 Comments:

At Mon Oct 23, 06:00:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey siao ling,

just read your blog and am so sorry to hear about your parents. you have an incredible strength to stay positive. what is your number in singapore? can i call you?

take care
talk to you soon

 
At Mon Oct 23, 10:17:00 PM 2006, Blogger Elaine Choi said...

Hi Anonymous,

Thanks for your concern. But may I first know who you are?

HJ in Perth?

I will email you if you are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home