Monday, October 16, 2006

1 month

It's been 4 Sundays and that makes it a month since my dad went into coma. and it's been a month since I've been back here in hot, humid and hazy Singapore (all thanks to our neighbour who labelled this tiny island nation The Little Red Dot).

I have not been in the mood to blog simply because I dont feel like doing it. Everything is wearing me down. Even with VivoCity's opening, I dont seem to feel the excitement at all even though I love shopping. I wonder if I can ever feel the pulse of life anymore. I am just deadbeat.

Neverthless, life still goes on. And i decidedly want to enjoy every full minute of it all. Life is short - enjoy while you can.

To digress, the Goldheart TV ad never cease to enthrall my attention. Julie London's rendition of Fly Me To The Moon and the depicted scenes of the ad with fast car, starry skies, handsome man, beautiful lady and needless to say, the huge diamond she was wearing seems a potent combination for a sucker like myself. And now Tessa too. ha. Celestial. I remember. Always. Excellent ad. wonder who did the ad. see, the marketing part of me is now scrawling its way out.

2 Comments:

At Wed Oct 18, 12:40:00 AM 2006, Blogger Mamabliss said...

Hello Elaine, glad you are alright, tried sms-ing you but no response...

Will continue to pray for you and your loved ones... God's love, mercy be with you..and He shall sustain you and your loved ones too... amen!

As for the ad, it's done by AGI a creative agency... I know it, because my friend is on the account... ;)

 
At Mon Oct 23, 10:19:00 PM 2006, Blogger Elaine Choi said...

Thanks Pauline.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home