Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Bday Dad

It is dad's 73rd birthday today.

I wish he can be home and conscious to cut his birthday cake like the time I did the same for mum back in June. I have not celebrated his birthday with him personally for the past many years.

I wish he can be home and conscious to enjoy the nice environment and watch is fav TV program on his plasma tv he had indicated he wanted.

I wish he can be with us enjoying a simple meal and slurping down his birthday mee sua at least , yes, at least being conscious and not bedridden and lying still.

I wish he can be mobile.

I wish he can be around to play with Tessa.

I wish he is still walking around so that we can plan a trip to BKK together. This time, it's okay if it's just him and me, father and daughter, if mum doesnt want to come along with us.

I wish him complete recovery at least he is now starting to move and able to shift his left leg according to the resident nurse.

I wish he could feel and respond to my kiss when i kissed him on his left cheek and forehead. And I am ashamed to say that this is my first time I have ever kissed him in my whole entire life although I have given him a hug before.

I wish him a happy 73rd birthday, at least he is still around to "celebrate" this day. Give thanks, always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home