Tuesday, November 14, 2006

this is my blog

...and so i deserve every right to do what deems fit. i do not and will not succumb to mounting pressures for me to eradicate certain entries i have posted unless i see fit.

i am a human with emotions and feelings too. i write what is within me - and feel the need to vent that energy and release it in the form of words. since verbal means was tainted useless. as if i purely do not exists in this world. yes, i know i am dimunitive. but still i need to make my presence felt. by voicing out. i cannot forever be bottling my emotions within me. i will explode one day, eventually. i feel helpless. very very helpless many many times. But i choose to insists and believe God did not leave me nor forsake me. He stands besides me. He comforts me.

i was peeved. i was vexed over many issues. i mulled over many other life's problems and got to where I am today. I have gone through much more than one would imagined. Life is tough. Indeed it is very much so. made even more miserable by someone so close yet the connection seems so very distant. like on the extreme opposite ends of the polar. different wavelengths. different frequencies.

i am apt to say that the distance seems to be widening. wavering through rough tides. what seems to be the norm doesnt seem so now. they have all but vaguely vanished into the mist.

but i am still me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home