Tuesday, June 27, 2006

multiple roles of I Me & Myself

I am, besides holding the many roles of being a dutiful wife to hubba, loving mother to my 2 kids, filial daughter to my parents, eldest sis to my bro, slaving maidservant to the housechores, I NOW have to undertake my duties to be part-time teacher to my kids, part-time graphic designer to some jobs, part-time blogger to my blogging (boy, it sure is some hard work but well I do enjoy it very much), AND as well, being a part-time English tutor to hubba's reports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All these for zero shillings (with the exception for some graphic design jobs to do).

The many roles a woman carry these days is no mean feat. we deserve some recognition and appreciation. Listen. Hear that. I am roaring. Grrrrr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home