Friday, June 23, 2006

ARISE concert

no, they are not some big-time rock bands but still they have a huge following in Christ.

I am talking about the ARISE concert held this evening at Crossway Baptist Church. The kids enjoyed themselves immensely.

There was 1 song in particular that had required children from different nations to cheer when their country's names is being mentioned in the song verse. And it had to start with "Children from Singapore", so, as mighty as I can sound, I cheered - only to find I was the only one shouting. so sad! Hey Sharon & kids, what have you been doing there?

well well, we have an issue on identity crisis to talk about.

2 Comments:

At Tue Jun 27, 07:17:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the same identity crisis problem. I am a Malaysian but I regret to say that I never even live there. I will be proud when I got my Australian citizenship...! JN

 
At Tue Jul 04, 07:15:00 PM 2006, Blogger Elaine Choi said...

go aussie go. aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home