Thursday, June 22, 2006

School Hols

so the school holidays has started. besides Tuesday, when we went over to the Ngus place for the Japanese food party, the kids and I have been cooped up at home.

today, just so because my food department is super duper low in supplies, I had, but to bring along the 2 for a "shopping" trip - to BoxHill. After parking my car, we took a leisurely stroll out to the main road when a very graceful senior Aussie woman folk happened to rambled past and had, I guess, took a fancy on my 2 kids squeezed in the one stroller. She stopped by, greeted and talked to us and even waited for us to cross the road and wishing me all the best when it was time to cross over. How lovely. She made my day.

and after which I popped by the yong tau foo shop to get some fishballs and fishcake and spoke to its Singaporean owner Jessie who told me about the benefits of staying home to look after the kids full time (of which she did until her sons started Year 12). Again, I take it as some sort of confirmation again after watching I Not Stupid Too (小孩不笨2) last night. I guess I can lay my career ambition to rest. boo hoo hoo. ah-huh, wait a minute, she (Jessie) also told me about "working from home" which has always been in my thoughts and plans. *wink wink*


1 Comments:

At Tue Jun 27, 07:14:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

any business idea to work from home? how about getting all the moms together to think of an idea! JN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home