Monday, August 28, 2006

Elaine in MooMoo Land

Today, as I said before, I run errands for hubba's business, I took to the wheels and drove to, yeap, where else, yes Park Orchards again!!!

Since I had Jewel's latest CD aptly titled Goodbye Alice in Wonderland (that's right, after that fairytale) - in the CD player, I decided to play it rather than just listening in to 774AM ABC Melbourne, which is usually what I do each morning.

However, the more I listened to the songs and the more I drove, I felt that I had literally been transported into the realm of the famed fairytale.

I saw horses, I saw trees (okay, bushes, we are in Australia), I saw creeks, I saw hills and valleys, I curved according to the turns, and I saw white cows (I swear), wait a minute, pardon my ignorance, it could very well, be a white horse. Alright, because I was in fairytale realm, the cow morphed itself into a horse. or vice versa. I cant even tell the difference between the two. please excuse me, I'm after all, from Singapore.

the drive was scenic, the views panoramic. oh, anyway, I think the CD should be titled Hello Elaine in Moo Moo Land. hee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home