Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Something NEW About Me

Maybe I should change my profile ABOUT ME to the following:


About Me
Name:
Elaine

Location:
Melbourne, AU






"I am a stay home mum (who DOES NOT like to stay at home) and I love to cook but my kids (& hubba too) DO NOT appreciate it. I love good food but my kids (& hubba too) DO NOT like to eat. I LOVE to shop but I live in Australia where the tax rate is so high and things are so expensive, I CANNOT AFFORD to shop.

Besides running a family and home, I dabble in a little bit of graphics (and enjoying it), I blog (and enjoying it too), I run errands for hubba’s business (like making a trip to
ulu Park Orchards to collect payment & banking), being an English tutor (correcting the grammar & spelling in hubba's reports because I'm from Singapore and he's from HK - every single pun intended) and as well, being the receptionist to all incoming calls for the business - "Hello. Good morning/afternoon. Rptecture" (not just with a flat tone, must be with intonations!)

I hail from Singapore (as I already said) and I like to be surrounded by good people still.

This is my style. my life!
maybe my style. no life!
or no style.mylife!
...ok, ok there you have it - no style. no life!"

This is my acerbic wit, everything else remains the same.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home