Friday, August 18, 2006

pampering

since Tessa is sick, I decided to stay home and away from cell group since the bug is highly contagious and I dont wish to spread it to the Ngu's family who has a little baby at home.

Tessa retched again - her dinner, medicines, vitamins and all. brushed her teeth and rinsed her mouth and off she went to bed.

so, i needed to clean myself too. with all that putrid smell, I'd better give myself a good scrub too.

then I thought, it's time I pamper myself with some SPA treatment. hmm, good idea. i shampooed and conditioned my hair. and yes, there was this pearl protein treatment (which Pauline dutifully brought back from Singapore from mum's place). so i applied on my mane a thick layer of it.

after which i gave myself a good facial scrub and a hand scrub, foot and leg scrub and body scrub before the wash.

my skin feels so baby smooth and soft now. then i moisturised and applied that tummy firming cream on that wrinkled fat piece of flab - *yikes*

right now, I put on that Korean thermal treatment hat on loan from Happy and as I am writing this post, is working its heating effect on my head now. hmm...my hair had better turn out shiny like pearl and soft like silk. but i feel like an astronaut (imagine it). maybe I am? coz I am now feeling high and over the moon.

the next thing in my mind is to give myself a facial mask and then do something to my ugly soft & brittle nails. i hate my nails. they are just so ugly. which is why i dont bother much about painting my nails. a natural tint is alright for me.

my toe nails too - time to trim and give it a new coat of colour.

whoahoa - i dare say, I feel relaxed totally. music please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home