Thursday, August 03, 2006

Tessa. Love. Marriage.

I have a daughter. Her name is Tessa. She is 3 and a half years old. And, erherm, I am shy to say it, but she is in LOVE. not only that, she already has a marriage proposal. today. at 12 noon after kinder. proposal venue? my car. however, i have to profess that no bling bling (read: diamond ring) was in sight though.

you see, everytime, when they meet, she would get so mushy and she would hold his hands. and, my my, even lay her head on his shoulders and worse, openly hug him in view of the many prying eyes that are around them. and she wants to sit only next to him in the car or anywhere else for that matter. and he, would be sweet-talking to her in his ever caring, lovey-dovey nature that is just so him.

and they are entangled in a sort of a love triangle already. just yesterday, over at Crystal's place, we had Kristen peeling mandarins and fed him WHILE he fed Tessa her lunch of fried rice.

and just earlier on, Joseph had said that Tessa is his best friend. but Yishuen quickly interrupted to say that Tessa is his best friend and THAT he will MARRY her. and he was quick to tell off his "rival" to marry Caitlyn instead. and even proclaimed that he has the right to choose who he wants to marry. after which he promised that he would send us a card very soon.

erhem ...*clearing my throat* I now announce that I am ready to marry my daughter off. or so I say...hurhur...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home