Wednesday, July 26, 2006

i'm fed-up and tired

last night, was one of my worst ever nights since the kids outgrew their nightime waking yonks ago. this time, Tessa played up big time - she wouldnt go to sleep, screaming her heads off for daddy, claiming she has tummy ache, wanted to sleep on my bed, wanted her milk and gummy bear vitamins, woke up crying, didnt want her quilt over her, complaint she was feeling hot, cried again when she wanted to do a wee in the middle of the night (thank God it wasnt freezing cold last night). she wasnt running a temperature although she did the night before.

and again at 6 am this morning she squalled, i was too bleary weary to settle her any longer, so I just carried her over to my bedroom and had her slept on my bed. AND she slept like a log!!! when it was time, she wouldnt want to wake up to get ready for kinder. hubba had to send the boys to school instead.

I'm tired. please resume the topsy turvy, the helter-skelter and the higgeldy-piggeldy to order. I pray pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home