Sunday, July 23, 2006

wool

after much deliberation and hesitation and after scouring though the rest of my wardobe, i reluctantly put on my green woollen jumper of which i have not worn for a good few years. boy, i think this was the best choice i have ever made this winter. it kept me warm and comfortable. i had avoided wool for the most part because it makes my skin itchy and i hated that prickly feel on my skin. erghh...eeeks.

anyway, i then also decided to top it up with my black woollen coat. hmmm, was envisioning the look of a long (well, 3/4 length actually) black, straight-cut coat, over a turtleneck jumper and a pair of old navy jeans and boots. very chic. certainly not demode at all.

but very well the jumper kept me warm enough i neednt have to wear the coat at all. so much for trying to look good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home