Sunday, July 16, 2006

thoughts

it's been a week since I last talked to mum and I felt the need to call her today to see all's well with dad and mum. and so, right after i got thru to them, mum told me she was just about to call us at that point in time. I normally call them once every alternate days either by phone or via Skype. Thanks to Skype, we can talk for free. Not only that, I can see them, look at them and vice versa.

so, when i was talking to her via Skype, I was cleaning and gutting the fishes I bought and even showed her what fish it is - Silver Whiting. she told me how to cook it - with salted black beans!. sounds yum, might wanna try them out tomorrow. I was thinking of cooking them to make soup instead but I lack the salted vegetables and tomatoes. hmmmm...

Theo and Tessa has been growing up rather quickly. Theo is enjoying every minute in prep just coz he has many friends there including our neighbour's son! He is still struggling a fair bit with certain multiple phonograms and recognising and pronouncing the words. Whilst Tessa is also enjoying kinder, she's been a tad more demanding in her behaviour. We are teaching her to verbalize her needs and wants rather than by oohing and ahhing which she has been so used to. Ironically, most people thinks she is more intelligent than her brother. oh well, we'll see.

How times flies. It's now July. So, what are the plans for the next 6 months? Let's see. have to apply a special visa for mum so that she can come here to visit us. dont know if this works but I'll give it a go. If I can get mum to come over, then I guess no more trips back to Singapore this year. Then we just have to start planning for the Japan trip next year so that the kids can get to see ah-gu and visit Disneyland. Before I get to this far, what about Christmas? I dont mind Jamieson Valley again. We had the bestest of times last X'mas. I call that place heaven on earth.

now my thoughts brings me to that of my cousin's life. wonder how she is coping. I'd better email her. and that of my friends too - Jas, Jenn, HJ - it's been sometime since I last spoke or emailed them. really have to squeeze some time out to contact them. but there are simply a million things to do and too little hours in a day. ok, blame it on time. so lame. blame myself for the lack of it - time management. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home