Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The painstaking process of mixing, kneading, and baking bread may not seem an apt pastime for a woman as acerbic and impulsive like myself. Lately however, I find myself wanting to dwell in the art of making them and munching them much to my own self-destruction as breads are carbo, and carbo means more energy, which converts to mean that unused energy turns into fatty deposits on my body.

but look at the harvest after today's hard work, together with In Chyi & Sharon. Really, now I know why some women would rather wear their aprons than their corporate suits.

we produced mainly savoury ones - double sausage and franks twists, cheese sticks buns, tuna buns, seafood stix buns (with and without sesame seeds coating), tuna swirls with mayo and parsley, seafood stix swirls with mayo, and 1 sweet raisin buns variety.

we are ready to take orders now.

thanks In Chyi.

3 Comments:

At Thu Jul 13, 12:01:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is making me hungrey!

 
At Thu Jul 13, 04:12:00 PM 2006, Blogger Elaine Choi said...

Hi Gary, haha....I follow the saying that "One should eat to live, not live to eat." as quoted by Benjamin Franklin, (1706-1790), American entrepreneur, statesman, scientist and philosopher.

 
At Wed Jul 19, 12:27:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously, I can do a website for your bun business. What would you call it? www.freshbun.com.au ??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home