Wednesday, July 05, 2006

United Nations Ladies Fellowship

I'd name today's title "United Nations Ladies Fellowship" as indeed we had amongst us, womenfolk from Australia, Africa, South America (Columbia), East Asia (Korea) and South East Asia (Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, and as usual me, the only one from Singapore) to come together for a sharing session on "I am Special" chaired by Pastor Chris Templeton.

Plus, we had a United Nations food too - as represented by the Korean chap-chae (made by moi, who else), Korean kim-chi (courtesy of Happy), Thai green papaya salad som-tum (Soraya), Capsicum dip (Emily's specialty), Cantonese style rice vermicelli (In Chyi) and of course, the Aussie BBQ Chicken (courtesy of Joanne who bought it from Red Rooster) as well as Tuna Pasta Salad (made by Crystal).

see it for yourself :




and of course, I was sitting and listening intently to the message (yes, yes, I did - Ps Chris was talking about how special Mary was and how to be better mums to our kids and how very special we all are) whilst multi-tasking taking some photos - of my legs . teeheehee



plus here is a picture of Happy & Christian arriving at moi's residence, after having begged her earlier in the morning to help me ferry Tessa to kinder as hubba accidentally took my set of keys out with him. Bringing along her with her was some kim-chi as well as some plump roasted sesame seeds I had requested as needed for my chap-chae dish. Thanks Happy for your help. hmmm, I am also looking forward to trying her fusion kim-chi spaghetti dish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home