Monday, July 17, 2006

tough & flop

it was 3.10pm, the weather was cloudy, drizzly and max temp today was i think 12 or 13 degrees and there I was at DCC picking the boys up from school. I was draped in 3 layers of tees under my thick 3/4 length coat and there you have - these boys and girls, in just their sports uniform - short-sleeve polo shirts and shorts! OMG, I salute these tough aussie kids. boy, they are really tough.

on a side note - the silver whiting fish with black bean sauce was a flop. Big time flop!!! no one enjoyed the dinner tonight - too many bones quipped one, too much oil in tonight's food lamented the other. there were so much left-overs. thank God I cooked only 7 out of the 13 fishes, I have 6 more left for the soup tomorrow - better remind myself to buy the salted preserved vegetables and tomatoes.

did I hear a cat somewhere ??? pls come here. I have food for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home