Tuesday, July 25, 2006

emails

i popped my mail browser open and found an email from my friend HJ, living in Perth. gee, she took the initiative to write to me although I had indicated for yonks that I had to contact them. in her mail, she even apologised for her sporadic emails. oh friend, there is no need to as I am not any better.

but anyway, I was just too happy to receive emails from friends, especially now that we are all so far apart. (ironical thing is - HJ & I are living in the same country. just that i'm in the east and she's in the west).

okey doke, i am getting some motivation now to write some mails to friends whom i have not contacted for a while. just so catch up on the missing pieces in our lives - time to indulge in some tittle tattle (however stopping short of being a gossipmonger) :)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home