Saturday, September 02, 2006

Relaxing Saturday

It's been a pretty relaxing Saturday for me.

Despite tucking into bed after midnight, I woke up slightly before 7am this morning to the gentle morning glow of light that has seeped in through the curtains. With Spring's arrival, the sun wakes up earlier too.

Did 2 loads of laundry and hung them up to dry. But the weather forecast for today is rain, rain for tomorrow, rain for day after. And the temperature will be back to winter like after today.

Had a lazy Saturday morning brekkie with the kids and then we all spoke to hubba, yeh-yeh (lo-yeh) and mah-mah (lai-lai) via Skype. Mah-mah (as the kids calls her) bought so much foodstuff for us and the kids. I even got see to see my gifts from Candy and her - can u imagine 2 watches!!! (How I wish I can tell them I do not need another watch and definitely not 2 more). AND how I wish the Coach watch be turned into a Coach bag because my Prada has been sent for repair. yes, all the way to Hong Kong. and it'll take 5-6 weeks. I vouched never to buy another Prada. Cant believe it lasted only 6 months and the were tears inside, broken stitches and peeling leather. (However, I did see another new design which fancied my eyes)...

had a simple lunch - fish fingers for the kids, cos lettuce and tomato salad with extra virgin oilve oil and lemon juice for myself and a ham, cheese, tomato paste and parsley pizza toast for us all.

the music that has been playing this morning must have helped create the relaxed mood too - it's Baroque.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home